No more chillin like a villain this semester. This semester I gotta work hard to get all As. Last semester I barely did anything, yet I pass all my classes with B’s expect for damn English. I didn’t turn in my final, so I basically got a BOOWHO D. How the eff can I drop so much from a standing B in English to a D. Ugh sad. Oh wells.
So this semester I’m taking:
(Sociology 1A, Communication Public Speaking, Political Science 2, Psychology 2, and English 1A) … I realized this was a bad idea. So much reading and writing from everyone of these classes. FML … I need effing MATH!!!! I’m so behind on math now. :(
Well, good luck with me. Definitely can’t procrastinate this semester, or I’m doom.
- uhhsandy said: have you decided what your major is going to be yet?
- uhhsandy likes this
- love4housemusic likes this
- asap-tran said: you can do it! stay sane and don’t overwork yourself.
- denniszzz said: Good luck! :D You’ll be fine.
- 1thousandcranes posted this